I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Help needed with an Technology Report subject: “The Fourth Industrial Revolution and It’s Impact” I will also need a PowerPoint. I will need the report and PowerPoint by 11:00 PM EST on Saturday (6/27). If you are unable to complete this assignment by that date, please not bid or accept this assignment. This assignment cannot be late. Please see assignment details below. This paper will be checked for plagiarism by the school’s internal system. With that said, please reference all citations and paraphrasing.
Report: Papers should be 6-8 pages (not including title page or works cited), 11 font size, one-inch margins, double-spaced. The charts and pictures could be used at minimum amounts and in proper sizes (not to big, not too small). APA citations and formatting are recommended. For help with APA formatting, please see www.citationmachine.net Presentation: PowerPoint should consist of 7-10 slides to be presented in 8-10 minutes. The slides should be designed in business professional manner.
Instructions for preparing technology reports:
- Grammar, spelling and punctuation errors will affect your grade.
- Be sure to reference direct quotes. Also reference any sections where you paraphrase someone else’s words.
- You must reference at least three (3) articles and/or books and two websites. Abstracts and vendor ads are not acceptable. Articles more than five (5) years old are not acceptable
- Citations must be formatted properly both in-text and in the works cited section Technology reports should be organized in 6 sections, including section headers:
1.A short introduction telling the reader what your paper is about
- Explain what the technology is and how the technology works
- Explain the impacts on the industry, economy, culture, society, and human life
- Identify the technological, legal, social, and ethical issues (Is it a complete solution? Does it create any new problems? etc.).
- Conclude with your own assessment for success in the marketplace
- Works cited.