International Business Final Report.
Click here and consider this done.
1) Imagine to work for Anytime Fitness the global fitness franchise they are going to be doing business in Singapore.
2) You are in charge of exploring challenges and opportunities of the decisions to go global.
Submit a final report. The final report – submitted online as a word document or pdf document – should include sections such as:
– Anytime Fitness background, their founders, their CEO, annual revenues, the business structure, or Description;
– The background of Singapore, their demographics, median income, etc., plus how the state of the fitness industry in Singapore and Asia as a whole;
– Entry Modes; go more in detail about Master Franchisee Maurice Levine
– Marketing and R&D strategies.
– Opportunities and challenges of expanding the business in Singapore;
The report should be 5-7 pages long (+ references). Please use references below.