This is a paper that is focusing on the PES117 team movement forms assessment paper. The paper also provides additional information to use in writing the assignment paper.
PES117 team movement forms assessment paper
PES117 – Team Movement Forms
Answer the below questions:
Answer the following questions the best you can, according to what we have learned in class.
Copy the questions from the document in a new sheet and answer it.
IMAGE ON THE ATTACHMENT
1. Attached to a Volleyball net are 2 Antennas, explain what are they for? (10)
2. Explain with your own words, what is a rally in volleyball? (10)
3. Explain 4 situations where a team can win a point in Volleyball (10)
4. How many times can the same player hit the ball consecutively in Volleyball? And how many hits does each team get before crossing the ball over the net? (10)
5. What is the official height of the net in volleyball for men & women? (10)
6. Is kicking the ball legal in volleyball? Justify your answer (10)
7. How many players are allowed on court at once? How many players are there on a team in total? (10)
8. How does a team rotate? And when do they rotate? (10)
9. What happens when the ball that hits the net on a serve, lands in on the opposite side of the net? (10)
10. Is this considered a fault when serving the ball? Explain (10)
Optional – Bonus Question: Who Gilberto Amauri de Godoy Filho (Known as GIBA)?
Your answers should be submitted as a word File
APA style: Include a cover page.
Credit the Sources of Information and Ideas: When citing Internet sources, include the following information: author(s), title of work, Internet address, and date information was published. For the images taken from the internet, add the link at the bottom of the image.
Remember, ensure that the paper is at least three pages exclusive of the cover and the reference pages. Also, ensure that you include all the references you use in finding research for this assignment paper.