I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
In an eight- to ten-page, not including title page, reference page and appendix, present a reflective paper on the feasibility of an original business idea and business model by using a screening inventory. The final project requires at least five peer reviewed resources. Note: this is not a business plan. The paper should include a screening inventory with supporting rationale to specifically address the following elements:
- Describe an original business idea and how the specific idea will meet an unmet need.
- Summarize the product or service.
- Explain the Value Proposition and how the need will be met.
- Illustrate the Business Model and identify what criterion supports the model selected.
- Examine the Market Size and Growth. Compute a large enough market potential for the venture to be profitable and examine the potential for growth.
- Identify the Competitive Advantages and predict what will make the venture stand out among competitors within industry.
- Analyze the Management corps and examine the skills needed of an entrepreneur and team to develop venture.
- Assess the Revenue/ Growth Projections and compute how long it will take to become financially viable.
- Determine Financing Requirements, including an assessment of the financing requirements to begin operations.
- Prepare a summary of possible mitigating strategies. Identify specific supporting information that will enable the potential of the business idea to develop into a viable venture and overcome any risks.
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a cover page that includes the following:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Title of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five peer-reviewed sources, including a minimum of two from ProQuest Entrepreneurship.