I’m trying to study for my Computer Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Given the growth in telecommuting and other mobile work arrangements, how might offices physically change in the coming years? Will offices as we think of them today exist in the next ten years? Why or why not?
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Initial post latest by Thursday.
|Grading Rubric – Discussion||Maximum Points|
|1, Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||45|
|2, Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||45|
|3, Mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling that affects clarity, APA formatting