In this Unit you have completed tutorials familiarizing you with some basic functions of Microsoft PowerPoint. For this assignment, you will gain practice using those skills by formatting a PowerPoint presentation and uploading it to this Drop Box.
*The information you place in the presentation should pertain to your assigned topic for the Comprehensive Project. Use this assignment as an opportunity to practice and/or start the PowerPoint section of your Comprehensive Project.
To complete this assignment:
- Start with a new, blank, PowerPoint presentation.
- Apply the following formatting:
- Add text to all slides (Each slide should have a title and at least 3 bullets of information).
- Be sure to adhere to the 6 by 6 Rule for all slides
- Add some Notes in the Notes pane or by using the Notes Pages view
- Insert a Picture on at least one slide
- Insert clip art on at least one slide
- Insert a text box on at least one slide
- Insert a SmartArt Graphic on at least one slide
- Use at least 3 different layouts – please be sure that the layout fits the content on the slide
- Apply a theme
- Choose a standard color scheme (other than the default)
- Choose a standard font (other than the default)
- Choose a standard background style (other than the default)
- Apply Transitions to all slides. Use two different transitions.
- Apply Custom Animation to at least two slides.
- Include a References slide for the last slide of the presentation.
- You should have a minimum of 8 slides (this includes your Title and References slides – so 6 slides of content).
- Your presentation should be polished, professional and complete (as if you were going to give an actual presentation with your completed PowerPoint slides).