This is a paper that is focusing on Discuss any two of the following developmental theories. The paper also provides additional information to use in writing the assignment paper.
Discuss any two of the following developmental theories
Directions: Discuss any two of the following developmental theories to explain human development:
Erickson’s Psychosocial Development
Piaget’s Cognitive Developmental Theory
Watson’s Behavioral Development,
Vygotsky’s Sociocultural Theory
Bandura’s Social Learning Theory
The research paper must have an introductory and also conclusion paragraph. Each section (theory) must have a heading. Each section must have a minimum of three paragraphs. The discussion of two theories is required.
1. Firstly, this is a 4-5-page paper (including cover page and also reference page)
2. Secondly, this paper must have citations and references.
3. Thirdly, this paper must be typed and double-spaced, 12 font, Times New Roman and the headings must be in bold.
4. Fourthly, do not write in first person, this is a research paper, not an essay.
5. This paper must contain a cover page (including running header and page number) and a reference page (APA formatted), introductory paragraph and also conclusion paragraph.
6. This paper must include citations (mandatory).
7. Additionally, this paper must be in APA format. Also, refer to PurdueOwl.org for APA formatting.
8. This paper must be in Word format in Canvas.
9. This paper must contain at least three scholarly sources (NOT ALLOWED: Wikipedia, spark notes, psychology.com. simple psychology, about psychology, boundless textbook, encyclopedia, and also dictionary are not acceptable). The textbook could be used as a scholarly source.
10. Utilize the Midland College online library or Google Scholarly.
11. The references must be within 2010-2018.
12. This paper will be submitted through Turnitin and also should be under 15% for originality. Multiple grade/points reductions and/or a zero grade will result for plagiarism with a higher than 15% originality report.
13. Write as a research paper, not an essay. Do not write in first person.
14. The rubric will serve as a grading tool for this assignment.