I’m stuck on a Law question and need an explanation.
This is a scenario-based assignment. In this scenario, you have been hired as a consultant by your home state’s Department of Corrections. You are tasked with identifying intermediate sanctions for offenders, due to current prison overcrowding. You should provide an overview of what intermediate sanctions are. Next, provide three examples of intermediate sanctions. Finally, discuss what types of offenders would be suitable for the intermediate sanctions you identified.
- Your written paper should be 2-3 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
- You need to cite at least three sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- If you need assistance with your writing style, start with the links under the Research Help and Writing Help tabs on the CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) homepage.
Review the Module 5 Critical Thinking Rubric for full details on how you will be graded on this assignment.