I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Please use Google or Southwest Airlines for this paper as a an example. Attach are some articles. Thank you
Choose a company that values organizational culture. Describe what the company did to make its culture better overall, not just a better place to work. (A basic Google search of leading companies should give you ample options to choose from.)
Analyze the secret to their success? Address these points in your paper:
- Describe (briefly) the culture before the company changed its culture.
- List the steps the company took to change its culture.
- Describe (briefly) the impact on employees and other statistics such as increased retention rates.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the steps to change the culture.
- Evaluate whether the steps were efficient and effective or whether other steps could have been taken.
- Recommend how these changes could be used in a company whose culture is causing high employee turnover and poor image and detracting from its competitive advantage.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Be supported by six, with at least four scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric within this assignment for more detail on how this assignment will be graded.
- Be formatted according to the
Meets Expectation – Includes all of the required components, as specified in the assignment.
Demonstrates strong or adequate knowledge of the materials; correctly represents knowledge from the readings and sources.
Provides a strong critical analysis and interpretation of the information given.
Sources or examples meet required criteria and are well chosen to provide substance and perspectives on the issue under examination.
Project is clearly organized, well written, and in proper format as outlined in the assignment. Strong sentence and paragraph structure; few errors in grammar and spelling.