I’m studying for my Management class and need an explanation.
First please complete the assignment then answer the lab assessment questions
1.Assignment Part 5: Security Audit Procedure Guide
Always Fresh wants to ensure its computers comply with a standard security baseline and are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities. You choose to use the Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit to assess the basic security for all of your Windows computers, and use OpenVAS to perform vulnerability scans.
Develop a procedure guide to ensure that a computer adheres to a standard security baseline and has no known vulnerabilities.
For each application, fill in details for the following general steps:
- Acquire and install the application.
- Scan computers.
- Review scan results.
- Identify issues you need to address.
- Document the steps to address each issue.
▪ Internet access
▪ Course textbook
▪ Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
▪ Font: Roman, size 12, double-space
▪ APA Citation Style
▪ Length: 2 to 4 pages
▪ I created a procedure guide that provides clear instructions that anyone with a basic technical knowledge base can follow.
▪ I created a well-developed and formatted procedure guide with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
▪ I followed the submission guidelines.
2. Lab #6 – Assessment Worksheet
Creating a Scheduled Backup and Replicating System Folders
Lab Assessment Questions
- What is installed when you choose the RSAT-DFS-MGMT-Con feature?
- How often should servers be backed up?
- What are the different types of data backup that are performed?
2 | Lab #6: Creating a Scheduled Backup and Replicating System Folders
4. What is the command to create a share?
5. What is a differential backup?