Can you help me understand this History question?
For your final response you must Include examples from the class materials (textbook excerpts, news articles, PowerPoint lectures, audio recordings, etc. not outside sources) that pertain to your choice and have been assigned this semester in order to support your observations. This response is worth 30% of your final grade
1. A comparative paper of three different eras of women’s history in the 20th century and what changed between them regarding class, race, and social norms.
- – The responses are to be between three to five pages long, double spaced, 12 point TimesNew Roman font, with one inch margins.
- – Be sure your response has a clear argument or thesis statement somewhere in the introduction.
- – While it is understandable that you will have to summarize the material you are using, do not summarize for the entire response. Include your own interpretation and evaluation of historical accuracy.
- – You can use footnotes or in-text parenthetical citations. The only important thing is that you cite what materials you are using. You can use Chicago, MLA, or APA citation styles. If you need further guidance on citations see: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/resources.html.
- – Avoid large block quotes which will take up space and limit the amount of interpretation in your response.