Part two of assignment
Systems Level Change Assignment
The purpose of this Assignment is to evaluate how the DNP prepared nurse is a catalyst for change at the systems level in the clinical practice setting. Based on your new level of knowledge about the role of the DNP prepared nurse you will be better equipped to navigate the complicated terrain of initiating and instilling change by translating evidence into practice.
This Assignment will serve as the Course Level Assessment for:
Course Outcome 3: Assess how the role of the advanced practice nurse might be used as a catalyst for change in the clinical practice setting.
For this Assignment you will create an document:
- a minimum of 5 pages in length (excluding title page and references);
- supported with a minimum of five scholarly, peer review sources external to those assigned in class for this unit;
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
- use APA 6th edition format.
Content for this document:
- Review the health care initiative to translate evidence into practice that you analyzed for your PowerPoint presentation Assignment.
- Evaluate the change that successfully or unsuccessfully occurred as a result of the health care initiative analyzed in Unit 5 through the lens of:Conclude with your personal opinion of the value of organizational change theory, translational science, and complexity theory and transdisciplinary for the development, implementation, evaluation, and dissemination of initiatives in health care.
- translational science
- complexity theory and transdisciplinary
- one organizational change theory.
Consideration for evaluation:
A review of the initiative to translate evidence into practice for the assignment in Unit 5 is presented in a thorough and comprehensive description that is well developed and articulated.
Evaluation of the initiative through the lens of one organizational change theory is comprehensive and articulated well. Comprehension of the theory is demonstrated and the evaluation is well developed.
Evaluation of the initiative through the lens of translational science is comprehensive and articulated well. Comprehension of translational science is demonstrated and the evaluation is well developed.
Evaluation of the initiative through the lens of transdisciplinarity and complexity theory is comprehensive and articulated well. Comprehension of the theory is demonstrated and the evaluation is well developed.
An opinion of the value of organizational change theory, translational science, complexity theory, and transdisciplinarity in the initiative design process is comprehensive and the evaluation is well developed and articulated. All of the concepts are addressed and comprehension of the concepts is demonstrated.
Text, title page, and references page are consistent with APA format with no errors.
Ideas and information from other sources are cited correctly with no errors. Sources are scholarly.
Rules of grammar, word usage, and punctuation are followed with no errors. No misspelled words.
Overall style is consistent with that expected of formal, professional work