Please utilize the instructions and my answers that I put in parenthesis to the best of your abilities. Thanks so much.
7 pages with the leveled heading and the example is below.
Please use AMA format.
The usage of Leveled Headings is required in this paper. Headings are meant to divide a primary part into secondary parts, and so on, there should be a minimum of 2. Headings reflect the progression of logic or the flow of thought in an article and thereby guide the reader. Headings also help break up the copy, making the article more attractive and easier to read. Please review the template, the example, and the AMA Manual for additional information on the correct usage of Leveled Headings.
(please use Fiedlers Contingency Theory)
(please state how it helps my career as a military officer
(managing stress better)
1) (completing an emergency medicine fellowship)
2) (getting promotion to board leadership at work in a hospital)
- References: Provide at least three peer-reviewed references in addition to the textbook that you have cited in your writing. Your references should not be great than 5 years old.
- Four to seven pages in length, excluding cover page, references, and appendices (if applicable to your paper).
- Use thetemplate providedas a guide and review the example provided.
- Please reference the rubric posted on Moodle for specifics regarding how your submissions for this assignment will be evaluated.
- After years of putting your family and personal obligations first, you are finally able to dedicate your time and focus to starting your own business.Throughout this course you will apply various aspects of small business marketing to your potential business including product and branding; price, place, and technology; promotion and advertising; and building a customer profile.Where should you begin? In this assignment, you will create a SWOT Analysis for your potential business. The SWOT Analysis is a tool used to guide a full examination of internal and external market pressures. You analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats applicable to your potential business.Complete a SWOT Analysis for your potential business using the SWOT Worksheet.Submit your assignment.