Personal Leadership Philosophies
Develop and submit a personal leadership philosophy that reflects what you think are characteristics of a good leader. Use the scholarly resources on leadership you selected to support your philosophy statement. Your personal leadership philosophy should include the following:
- A description of your core values
- A personal mission/vision statement
- An analysis of your CliftonStrengths Assessment summarizing the results of your profile
- A description of two key behaviors that you wish to strengthen
- A development plan that explains how you plan to improve upon the two key behaviors you selected and an explanation of how you plan to achieve your personal vision. Be specific and provide examples.
- Be sure to incorporate your colleaguesâ€™ feedback on your CliftonStrengths Assessment from this Moduleâ€™s Discussion 2.
- 3 references below
- Laureate Education (Producer). (2014). Leadership [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
- Integrates 2 or more credible outside sources, in addition to 3 course-specific resources to fully support the responses provided.
- A clear and comprehensive purpose statement, introduction, and conclusion is provided which delineates all required criteria.