I. Watch the 3 Bible Project videos from the “Wisdom Series” IN ORDER (they tell a story as you go from one to the other).
II. FINAL ESSAY
The final essay is broken up into two main parts.
- In part 1, write a 300 word minimum summary of each of the 3 videos in which you 1) Capture the main ideas and key words from the video and 2) Summarize what each of them has to teach us about “living wisely”.
- In part 2, write a 700 word minimum application of the concepts from these videos to your own life by reflecting on the following questions.
- Explain and describe which of the three perspectives of WISDOM that you lean towards most? Why does that perspective resonate with you?
- Which of the Wisdom perspectives is the hardest for you to accept? Why is it difficult for you?
- Based upon the videos, which areas of your life do you need to work on to learn how to better “live wisely” in the fear of the Lord.
Type your paper into a Word document and submit through Blackboard. Do not use any outside sources – only the content from the videos will be accepted as source material.