Part Two: Human Resource Planning for a Start-up Business
- Describe below how your team will determine human resource requirements during the first 12 months of operation. Provide a Human Resource Forecast that includes:
- Number of hourly employees- full time, part time
- Use of student employees- seasonal, after school
- Management structure
- Skilled labor requirements- certifications, licenses, etc.
- Volunteers to be used
- Family member employment
- Include any charts your team wants to include to illustrate the Human Resource Planning Process.