1. Read the case scenario and conduct an analysis answering the five required questions. Answer ALL
five questions. Each question has the same weight.
2. As expected of a graduatelevel paper, use the course materials and research from library and high
quality open Internet sources to support your answers. Avoid using wikis, blogs and Internet news as
resources for theoretical support. Remember, evidence from good quality sources is what separates an
expert analysis from a layman’s opinion. Make sure to provide support for all your analyses and
3. Use space efficiently and avoid unnecessary repetition of the case narrative. Assume that the reader
is familiar with the case and focus your responses on your analysis through your answers to the
required questions. Focus on the facts at the point in time described in the case.
4. The paper should be between 46 pages long, excluding list of references. An executive summary
is not required.
5. Please submit your case analysis in the Assignments folder named “Case Study #2”. The due date
for this assignment is July 16th at 11:59 p.m. EST.
1.The case analysis should include three main sections with three main headings: Introduction,
Analysis, Conclusions. Use subheadings for each required question.
Title Page – List your name, class number, class name, Week 8 Individual Assignment: Case Study
#2, date of submission.
Introduction – In one or two paragraphs, discuss briefly the company background and critical issues
of the case.
Analysis – Answer each of the five required questions using subheadings for each question.
Conclusion – Summarize the main issues of the case and discuss implications to marketing
including cover page and reference list)