Sample Instructions: DraftOverview
- Pick a favorite snack food that requires you to take at least eight steps to prepare.
- Write 1–2 pages of instructions on how to prepare the snack you picked. Imagine your audience is a group of third-grade students, approximately 8–9 years of age. Along with your instructions (in the same document), write a one-page explanation of the steps you took to create the document and the rationale for your approach.
In your document, you should:
- Write instructions and explanations clearly and briefly.
- Use appropriate tone and language for the intended purpose and audience.
- Organize the instructions and the document.
- Provide an explanation and rationale of the approach.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link
Please see the attached demo file write the paper accordingly.