I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
Write a two-page report reflecting on your experiences working with your group to implement your community service learning projects and your role in implementing your project. All questions below will need to be addressed. The paper should be double spaced, 12- point font and free of grammatical and spelling mistakes. You are encouraged to use the Learning through Service text as a guide, but please remember to reference your work. This means including the text in a reference list at the end of the report and appropriately using in-text citations, particularly when quoting the text word-for-word.
Answer the following questions in your report:
1. Reflect on your experience while engaging in service learning activity by addressing the following:
- What were your responsibilities?
- Describe the final project outcome of your group. How do think this project may impact your agency partner?
- How effective was the teamwork of your group? Why?
2. Explain how this experience connected you to the community.
- How did this activity affect your view of your responsibility in the community?
- Provide examples of how you could remain civically engaged in the future.
3. Assess how your experience is connected to your coursework, skills, and career interests/goals.
- How did your group use utilize different member roles and perspectives to complete the community service project?
- Connect how this group project is linked to your coursework, skills, and career interests/goals. Provide examples about how you could apply this experience toward your future?
4. Evaluate what you learned about yourself through this experience.
- How did your strengths and skills contributed to your team?
- What areas of needed improvement did you identify through this experience?
- Provide a plan for how you will continue to work on these areas.
5. Describe how you feel about the experience.
- Did you notice any feelings before, during, or after the experience that influenced your previous thoughts about your career interests?
- What will you take away from this experience?