I need help with a Writing question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Read the story, “The Smallest Woman in the World,” by Clarice Lispector (attached below), and write a response paper based on following instruction. (400 words.)
1) What propels the story, and how does the writer achieve this through various craft elements?
2) Inner and outer story summary and interplay.
3) In-depth look at how point of view influences the overall effectiveness of the story.
4) Analysis of the interplay between summary, scene, reflection, and dialogue in the story.
5) What gripped you about the story? How? Why?