I’m trying to learn for my Philosophy class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- Watch the Video below. It is a good introduction to philosophy.
- You must respond to all the four prompts listed and give at least 2 examples.
- The assignment is to be 1 page in length (approx. 325 words) using standard 12″ font size with 1.5 spacing.
- You may use bullet lists sparingly for only part of your essay.
- Since this is a graded assignment, look at the Rubric below for the criteria that will be used to grade the assignment.
- What is Philosophy?
- List & discuss the three major branches and their definitions for Philosophy; (Metaphysics, Epistemology, and Ethics).
- Discuss the two major types of arguments used and their differences; (Deductive and Inductive reasoning). Give an example for each type to illustrate the difference.
- Define the following technical terms discussed in the video; (Skepticism, Relativism, Empiricist, Rationalist, Divine Command Theory).
Rubric Attached at bottom