I don’t understand this Nursing question and need help to study.
Create a PP of 7-8 slides presenting your State of the Science Quality Improvement Paper which includes:
- Title slide
- Objectives slide is related to the objectives of your specific SOS presentation, include 2-3 objectives.
- This should speak to what you want the participant to learn about your SOS presentation.
- Final slide with a list of references
- The 7-8 slides refer to the body of the presentation and does not include the title slide, objectives slide, or the references slide.
- You will use this PP with Kaltura to present the project with audio as you would at a professional conference or other “live” presentation.
- Remember that the formatting of PP presentations should be brief bulleted items, graphs, pictures or tables.
- PP should not be developed with paragraphs of material; the material included on each slide is a topic you speak to during your presentation.
- Upload the presentation to the DB site for Week 7, deadline Wednesday, 11:59 PM MT.
- Watch the presentations of a minimum of 2 classmates.
- Provide scholarly comments and feedback which are referenced from and use the State of the Science rubric/guidelines, Johns Hopkins critique guides, or scholarly articles. Not all these sources need to be used but all comments and feedback should be supported by evidence.
- Your response should be a minimum of one paragraph of 4-5 sentences.