In many ways, what you write about in this essay is up to you as long you remember that it must be clearly related to the concept of management across cultures. This assessment task is designed to provide you with maximum flexibility and to encourage you to link your learning to real- time, real-life experiences from your life and workplace. The following is a list of recommended considerations for this essay:
• Select a key topic from the weekly materials that particularly interests you.
• Undertake further, independent critical research into that topic.
• Define the topic; then consider it from a range of critical perspectives.
• Analyse any conflicts in the literature in relation your topic.
• Answer the question: Why is (topic x) important to me if I want to pursue a career as manager across cultures?
• Answer the question: What have I learned about (topic x) and how will I use that knowledge in the future?