I’m trying to study for my English course and I need some help to understand this question.
- View the video, Ancient Egypt and take notes on it.
- Write a short summary of the film, (around 5-10 sentences) indicating the major parts of the video. I do not require specific details here.
- Write a critique of the video (approximately 300 words/one page) analyzing what the film did well, what it could have done better, and what more you think it should have covered
- Please use correct grammar and spelling.
- Please use MLA correctly. To Cite the film the body of the essay, use the following: (Ancient Egypt). I don’t need to know the minute at which the scene occurred.