Need help with my Law question – I’m studying for my class.
Read: (These articles .)
- Kathryn Monahan, Laurence Steinberg, and Alex R. Piquero (2015). Juvenile Justice Policy and Practice: A Developmental Perspective. Crime and Justice.
- Agnew, R. (2015). Reflection on “A Revised Strain Theory of Delinquency.” Social Forces, 91 (1).
No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.
Comparison Paper (Juvenile Justice/Adult Justice Systems)
The juvenile justice system is similar to the adult criminal justice system in many ways; however, fundamental differences do exist. In this assignment, you will:
- Compare and contrast the juvenile and adult criminal justice systems
- Analyze and describe how they are similar and how they are fundamentally different.
- Explain why the juvenile justice system is different, and the principles behind those differences.
Note that this is not a research paper, but rather a reflective paper that analytically summarizes the course material presented in the textbook and within the online Course Content.
- Paper should be a minimum of 750 words or about three FULL narrative pages
- Double space
- 12 pt. font
- 1” margins
- Use APA citations for all sources (outside references not required)
- Include APA reference page (not included in word count)
· Create a cover page for your assignment (not included in word count)
- Include your name
- Course title and number
- Project title
- Topic selected
- Date of submission