Need help with my Writing question – I’m studying for my class.
You work at TalkBox, a company that develops and supports software solutions for workforce collaboration. Its vendors include a number of multinational corporations in English-speaking companies. TalkBox is considered a technology, media, and telecom (TMT) sector business, which has just completed its fifth year and is thus barely out of the start-up phase. It recently realized its business practices may not be fully aligned with its ethical and legal vision, given that it had been struggling simply to succeed as a nascent business.
As a candidate for the position of director of social responsibility at TalkBox, you’ve been asked to create a FAQ sheet, fact sheet, or tip sheet that would establish the vision for social responsibility at this blossoming company.
Your FAQ sheet should include the following:
- Analysis of socially responsible digital communications
- Identify socially responsible practices in the communications profession
- Note the absence or presence of coverage as a function of social responsibility
- Discuss corporations’ motivations in regard to social responsibility
- Explanation of the social responsibility of vetting sources and verifying facts before reporting and publication
- Explain using reputable sources
- Explain checking facts with multiple sources
- Explanation of the repercussions of giving erroneous information
- Explain ethical repercussions, including an example
- Explain legal repercussions, including an example
- Description of the implications of the instantaneous digital environment
- Assess positive impacts
- Assess negative impacts
- Description of practices of communications that show compassion for diverse audiences
- Describe practical guidelines