I’m studying for my Health & Medical class and need an explanation.
Why is an expanded concept of “variation” necessary in statistical improvement?
Is all variation necessarily numerical?
How might this approach invalidate concepts and techniques taught in traditional basic statistics courses?
((Please support your answer with references from the academic and professional literature))
- 2-3 page written essay on the question (APA) Style. It should be supported with references from the academic and/or professional literature.
- Comprehensive coverage of topic. Critical analysis of topic. Assumptions explicit.
- “Digs deep” into topic. Considers alternatives
- References, ((Minimum of 5 references)).
- Writing is focused. Clear and concise response to topic. Excellent word choice.
1-Chapter 4 & 5 (Textbook is attached)