I’m trying to study for my Python course and I need some help to understand this question.
GitHub is a hosting service for projects that use Git. Git is a revision control system tool that manages source code history. You can store project codes in GitHub repositories.
For this week’s assignment, create a python project and upload to the GitHub website (https://github.com/ (Links to an external site.)). Submit a report in a Word document that includes:
- A description of the project
- A rationale for why you chose to create the project to upload
- An explanation of the output of your project
- A description of how your project can be used by other programmers to solve a business problem
- The benefits and challenges of using GitHub to store projects.
- 2-3 pages
- Cite and include a minimum of 3 reviewed, scholarly references