This is a paper that is focusing on the Fragmentation across care settings patient safety issue. The paper also provides additional information to use in writing the assignment paper.
Fragmentation across care settings patient safety issue
Patient safety issue topic: Fragmentation across care settings
1. Firstly, provide the rationale for choosing this issue.
2. Secondly, explain the background and scope of the problem.
3. Thirdly, analyze the issue based on the appropriate quality philosophy.
4. Fourthly, identify the regulatory guidelines, internal and/or external benchmarks, or evidence-based practice standards surrounding the issue—explain what that expectation is and why.
5. Use the appropriate quality improvement tools to improve the quality outcome.
6. Describe how you could or will get involved in this initiative to make a difference and move it forward to enactment.
7. Summarize the content in concluding statements.
The body of the scholarly paper is to be 4–6 pages in length, excluding title and reference pages.
Include a minimum of four-five references published within the past 5 years, not including your textbook. References may include scholarly websites of organizations or government agencies and must be presented using APA current edition format for electronic media.
Remember, ensure that the paper is at least three pages exclusive of the cover and the reference pages. Also, ensure that you include all the references you use in finding research for this assignment paper. References should be at least three for the paper. All references, citation, and writing should follow the APA formatting and styling guidelines. Finally, ensure you focus on the assignment topic in detail.
Ensure that you follow the instructions provided keenly. Marking of the assignment is on how you do the task and how you submit the assignment too. In case of any question feel free to ask your instructor for more guidelines before doing the assignment.