For understanding the health problem. A problem statement is one of the most crucial parts of your concept paper. This is the first section your audience will read, and it will set the tone for your proposed program. A well-written problem statement should include the nature of the problem, who the problem affects, the current impact of the problem, and future consequences of the problem, if left unaddressed.
Continuing with the Microsoft Word report you created in W1 Assignment 3, add 2–4 pages to the report covering the following:
- Explain the public health problem your program will address using factual information.
- Define the public health problem.
- Describe the adverse effects of the problem on public health and well-being.
- Provide detailed and specific data on the problem and the community in which the project will be implemented.
- Explain the anticipated improvements in health outcomes upon successful implementation of the program.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Name your report SU_PHE4070_W2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your report to the W2 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Week 2, Day 6.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Explained the public health problem to be addressed using factual information.||
|Described the adverse effects of the problem on public health and well-being.||
|Identified specific data on the problem and provided the details on the data and the community in which the project will be implemented.||
|Identified and explained the anticipated improvements in health outcomes upon successful implementation of the program.||
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format.||