I don’t know how to handle this Environmental Science question and need guidance.
An abstract is an abbreviated version of your laboratory final report. It should be limited to a maximum of 250 words and your abstract should have the following five pieces:
- Introduction. This is where you describe the purpose for doing your experiment. Why should anyone care about the work you did? You have to tell them why. Did you explain something that should cause people to change the way they go about their daily life? Motivate the reader to finish the abstract and read the entire paper or display board.
- Problem Statement. Identify the problem you solved or the hypothesis you investigated.
- Procedures. What was your approach for investigating the problem? Provide brief details about materials.
- Results. What answer did you obtain? Be specific and use numbers to describe your results. Do not use vague terms like “most” or “some.”
- Conclusions. State what your experiment contributes to Environmental Health. A
You will be creating a scientific method report of an experiment that I already conducted. Be sure to include the abstract as stated above. Attached is a document that outlines the procedure and materials as well as the format for the report. Also I have attached daily photos of the experiment and of the results. ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM.