Help me study for my Management class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
1200 words total. 3 APA cited references and reference list. No plagiarism!
1. This week you read an introduction to electronic commerce and the Internet and World Wide Web. Please refer to the case study entitled: Lonely Planet. Write a narrative essay in which you address and thoroughly discuss the questions and statements listed below.
- In a narrative format, discuss the key facts and critical issues presented in the case.
- Prepare a report in which you analyze the marketing channel conflicts and cannibalization issues that Lonely Planet faces as it is currently operating. Suggest solutions that might reduce the revenue losses or operational frictions that result from these issues.
- Prepare a list of new products or services that Lonely Planet might introduce to take advantage of Internet technologies (including wireless technologies for mobile devices) and address customers’ concerns about the timeliness and currency of information in the printed travel guides. Briefly describe any problems that Lonely Planet will face as it introduces these new products.
- Many loyal Lonely Planet customers carry their travel guides with them as they travel around the world. In many cases, these customers do not use large portions of the travel guides. Also, Internet access can be a problem for many of these customers while they are traveling. Describe a product (or products) that might address this customer concern and also yield additional revenue for Lonely Planet.
2. 250 words total. 2 APA cited references and reference list. No plagiarism.
Discuss different ways a company can use technology-enabled customer relationship management. (also known as eCRM – electronic Customer Relationship Management) to maintain and even improve customer relationships. Give an example where you have used a Web based CRM system that you find useful.