I’m working on a English exercise and need support.
Developing an analysis by understanding the comparison/contrast strategy helps you learn critical thinking. It also helps you learn how a strategy can be employed in writing effectively.
- Review your Comparison/Contrast Chart about the two articles you read earlier in this unit.
- Identify 2 significant points you would like to compare/contrast. (Choose from focus, purpose, audience, bias, tone, depth, sources, credibility, organization, beginning or ending.)
- Develop a two paragraph analysis (300-350 words) about those points. In the first paragraph, identify one of those points and compare/contrast how that point is presented in both articles. In the second paragraph, identify the second point and compare/contrast how that point is presented in both articles.
- Revise your analysis and proofread it. (Links to an external site.)
- Post your two paragraph analysis in the Discussion titled “Comparison/Contrast Analysis.”