I need support with this Psychology question so I can learn better.
Conduct research on Jack the Ripper or Lizzie Borden, and then answer the following questions:
- When were the murders committed?
- How many victims?
- What similarities did the victims have?
- What differences did the victims have?
- What evidence was collected at the crime scene?
- What other evidence was found?
- Who were the suspects and how were they chosen to be suspects?
- What was law enforcement’s theory?
- What kind of serial killer was he or she?
- What, if any, were their signatures?
- What were their motivations for killing?
After reviewing the details of the case, write a brief summary that explains who you think the killer was, and why. Length: 1-page FAQ and 1-page summary
References: a minimum of two resources Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.