I’m studying and need help with a Management question to help me learn.
Discussion – Chapter 6: Transportation Management Issue
You have to read and understand chapter 6 Transportation Management Issue that starting from page 219 which can be found in the attached file
Then, you need to do the following:
– What issues should a logistics manager consider in trying to select the most appropriate mode of transportation for a shipment (for a shipment of products to a customer)?
– How does changing competition influence this? (ie, competitors of the company, not competition among transportation providers) For example, if you are a shipper of products to a customer (such as a manufacturer shipping products to a B-to-B customer), and your competitor changes their transportation strategy – what do you need to do to react to this?
Instructions & Requirements:
1.Be sure to answer all the above questions given in less than 24 hours in at least 250-350-words
2.Then, maybe after 2-3 days, I will share with you the text-writing of three other students from the class.
3.Once you have the text-writing of the three other students, you need to write a respond to each student in less than 24 hours from sharing their text-writing (You must write 50-70-words response to each student).
Plagiarism is not acceptable in any form and a score of zero will be given on the paper, as the paper will be checked by Turnitin Website for plagiarism.
Kindly note the following:
– Do not just repeat words and text from the book chapter
– Use your own words and add value/information beyond the book.
– Copying from sites like Wikipedia or other internet sites will result in a score of zero as the work will be checked by Turnitin website for plagiarism.
– If an internet site is used, it must be cited properly. Plagiarism is not acceptable!
VIP.. I have attached the text-book Global Logistics Management, and chapter 6 is starting from page 219. So please read and understand the chapter carefully, and then start writing your response to the above questions.