I’m stuck on a Computer Science question and need an explanation.
Assignment OverviewUnit 2 – Individual Project
You are working as the software tester for a large school and need to test the exam calculator for students. Your school does not want students to use a physical calculator. The software development team has released a calculator application. You need to ensure that everything is working as expected.
Address the following:
- Download the calculator executable fileand source code file.
- Write the functional test cases for the Calculator application. Here is the sample test case document.
- You need to create the Excel file with the following columns:
- Test Case ID
- Test Case Name
- Test Case Scenario
- Detailed Test Steps
- Test Data
- Expected Results
- Actual Results After Test Case Execution
- Create at least 20 test cases in a single Excel file.
- Execute each of the test cases, and update the actual results in the After Test Case Execution column.
- Provide an explanation as to whether the school should release this calculator to students.