Help me study for my History class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Make sure you answer all parts of the questions :
– 2 , 3 pages per answer
– You don’t have to cite the sources
– double spaced.
- Describe the origins and aims of labor movement and socialist politics ( Karl Marx) in the nineteenth century. Describe the lives of upper, middle and working class women in English speaking countries between 1850 -1914.
- Define the concepts of “New Imperialism” and “colonialism” and analyze them in terms of motives, their methods, and their place in the development of the world economy? How was this new imperialism different from the previous European expansion?
- Discuss the causes of the First World War from a European perspective and what events led the United States to intervene in the conflict? What was the impact of the war on the world?
- Discuss the significance of the Paris Peace Conference. Who were the key individuals at that conference and what were their expectations? What was Wilson’s vision for “ the new world order.
- What were the causes and significance of the Russian Revolution? What was the political and economic situation in Russia for the first five years after the Bolsheviks seized power?